Candice Lover Forum

Discussion about Candice

« Older   Newer »
candicelover
view post Posted on 2/2/2014, 17:07

Discuss Candice!

GoddessAdriana
view post Posted on 2/2/2014, 17:09

^She is simply the finest swim model I have ever seen, in addition to being one of the greatest all around models ever. Not even the mighty Sports Illustrated and their fine history of swim models can touch her. And yes, VS has finally taken it to another level. They must have brought in some serious new photography talent. I don’t think I have seen this kind of variety and quality from them in quite some time.

HauteCouture
view post Posted on 4/2/2014, 10:02

I have to agree GoddessAdriana
She is so sexy and hot for SI swimsuit btw :ily:

GoddessAdriana
view post Posted on 21/2/2014, 09:52

I saw some Candice new pics from Instagram.
She does not have to close her hair with that scarf..Yes I understand that she wants to show respect to the country but be relax Candice :) Turkey is not Arabia.. imo

jacquelynjnet
view post Posted on 21/2/2014, 09:53

^ Turkey is still considered a Muslim Country even though theyre a lot more western. Please stop assuming all Middle Eastern countries are what you saw on FOX news
Candice being respectful of that makes me fall in love with her even more..and shes JUST covering her hair..i don't know why she needs to relax on that

swanepoelnation
view post Posted on 21/2/2014, 09:57

^ Don't women still have to cover their hair when they go to certain sites despite whether they are Muslim or not? :)

candicelover
view post Posted on 21/2/2014, 10:00

^ No, you don't have to. In Saudi you have to.. :)
Also please stop hating on her, she respects their religion and tries to make all be so nice. She's doing a travel book also.

candiceswanepoelrussia
view post Posted on 22/2/2014, 17:40

Stop guys! She wants to show respect to their religion!!!

7 replies since 2/2/2014, 17:07   27 views